We strive to give you a great customer experience and 100% satisfaction. The refund policy is meant to secure your payments in case of non-receipt of services as promised. Also, when you place an order on our website, we assume that you have read and agree to all the policies stated.
*It is important to note that, there will be no changes in the delivery date once the order has been placed with us.
With us, you can never get a ‘fail’ grade in your assignment, however, if you do then we will do 50 percent cash refund. The reason we cannot refund the full amount is that we pay the writers in advance, so getting the money back from the writer is not possible for us. Instead, we will do a free assignment of the same value if your claim is genuine after verification.
50% refund is done under the following circumstances:
*The refund will only be processed if and when there is verifiable proof(s) such as Proper grade sheet, feedback of tutor etc. presented by the student.
**The claim for refund will be thoroughly investigated before a refund is processed.
***When we do not deliver the completed work at all, we shall adjust the amount in your next assignment of the same word count and complexity.
We do not offer any refund in the following cases:
- No refund will be processed after 30 days from the time the order is delivered.
- For any assignment with a deadline of within 72 hours.
- When there is a delay in the final delivery of work*** (In such cases, we shall adjust the amount in the next order you place with us)
- The assignment work is not as per the given specifications and there is no time left for revision. ****
- When the assignment could not be delivered because of any issue from the client’s side, viz. not sending the complete information regarding the assignments and not answering to the query from the expert on time, the refund will not be made. In this case, you can get another assignment done for the same amount paid earlier.
- If the client fails in the assignment due to any issue from the client’s side, viz. not sending the complete information regarding the assignments and not answering to the query from the expert on time, the refund will not be made. Also, this amount cannot be adjusted with any other assignment as we make advance payments to the experts for completing the assignments.
- If the delay is due to any issue from the client’s side, viz. not sending the complete information regarding the assignments and not answering to the query from the expert on time, the refund will not be made.
- If the mutually agreed deadline is less than 48 hours away, the concerned client is entailed to revert back to any related query from our consultation team within 60 minutes, or else the refund shall be non-pertinent.
- We provide free multiple revisions in case you receive grades not as expected if there had been some mistakes from the assignment writing experts or any kind of dissatisfaction. However, no refund will be made for the same if there are any issues from the client’s side, viz. not sending the complete information regarding the assignments and not answering to the query from the expert on time.
In addition, there are certain Terms and Conditions to be considered:
It is advised to the clients to read and agree the following terms and conditions related to our services before booking your orders with us:
- We provide best experts available at the given point of time for online tutoring sessions. You need to provide detailed requirements of your order to ensure that we finalize the best suitable expert for your order.
- We are available 24*7 on or live chat/emails. However, during our site update or maintenance/technical errors, we are not liable for the interruptions or delay in communication.
- In case of any deviation of services from the features mentioned earlier, we offer free rework policy. We get your samples revised free of cost.
- In case of any disagreement over the service provided, the decisions taken by our Resolution Centre will be considered final.
- We keep revising our Terms and Conditions based on the latest updates in the industry. You are advised to be updated with the latest version of the T&Cs.